Happy Monday! Today I’m supposed to be getting my cast off! I’ll give y’all updates tomorrow. Anyway, I’m back again with another gift guide for the beauty guru! Trust me, we all know one. Each of these items are all personal favorites of mine.
1. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this on every bloggers gift guides at some point. It’s the Sigma Spa 2x Brush Cleaning Glove. If I don’t get anything else, I absolutely NEED this and it’s the perfect stocking stuffer!
2. Other people may talk about the “excellence” of some crazy expensive mascara but I swear by Maybelline Great Lash. Works great and can be found at any drug store.
4. We all need a cute cosmetic bag. How cute is this one?
5. These brushes are my personal fav!!! They are the Royal and Langnickel 12-piece brush set. I actually have the red kit which looks the same except the brushes are red. I love them because they are a vegan product and super soft! Plus you don’t waste makeup by reapplying because the brushes pick makeup up well.
6. Favorite, favorite, favorite eyelashes of all time, Ardell 105 lashes! Myself and all of my dancer friends recommend them. They look very natural.
7. MAC lipstick. Yes you can always find cheaper alternatives but I feel when it comes to make up, certain things you can’t pass up. My current favorites are ‘Ruby Woo‘ (regular or matte), ‘Diva‘ and ‘Rebel‘.
8. Argan Oil. Great for frizz control, heat protection and moisturizing your scalp.
9. NYX Contour Pro Palette. I don’t contour often, but when I do, this is my go-to palette. I apply the highlight with my Royal and Langnickel flat brush and use the darkest color for my contour.
Be on the lookout for more upcoming gift guides. You can view the under $25 here and under $50 one here. You can shop this post below and I’ve also linked some other great beauty items that I use and love. If you want to see how I do my daily makeup, check out this video.
Thanks for reading!
SHOP THE POST:
OTHER BEAUTY FAVORITES: