A rare Sunday post going live today but I just had to share my Nordstrom Sale 2020 sneak preview with y’all! I love how excited many of you were answer my questions about what you want to see from the sale. Below I have a list of some popular items that I think will sell out quickly along with some picks that y’all are looking for, like workwear. Use this time to click on the items and save them to your wishlist for quick access when the sale goes live.
- Barefoot Dreams Leopard Cardigan [$88.90]
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings [$64.90] – I own these and am OBSESSED! These will definitely sell out fast
- Caslon T-Shirt [$12.90] – These t-shirts are great basics and inexpensive. I always stock up on them during this sale.
- Nordstrom Short Pajamas [$29.90]
- Halogen Crewneck Cashmere Sweater [$57.90]
- Free People Faux Leather Jacket [$129.90]
- Halogen Bow Blouse [$39.90]
- Vince Camuto Crepe Skinny Pants [$49.90]
- Harper Rose Sheath Dress [$69.90]
- Leith Cozy Long Cardigan – comes in 7 colors [$39.90]
- Topshop Faux Leather Shirtdress [$49.90]
- STS Blue Denim Skirt [$35.90]
- Marc Fisher Bootie [$99.90] – I think this will sell out quickly
- Vince Camuto Gradina Block Heel Bootie [$99.90]
- Treasure & Bond Kallie Mule [$49.90]
- Chinese Laundry Millie Mule [$49.90]
- Karl Lagerfeld Studded Chelsea Bootie [$104.90]
- Steve Madden Kaylah Pointed Toe Bootie [$89.90] – Another bootie I think will sell out
- MICHELE Deco Sport Watch [$329.90] – I have this watch and absolutely LOVE it!
- Brixton Joana Straw Hat [$35.90] – I also just got this hat and it’s honestly the best straw hat that I own. Super sturdy with a very wide brim (for my big hair) and not to mention so cute. I wear a size medium for my hair.
- Ray Ban Hexagonal Sunglasses [$99.90]
- Tory Burch Convertible Crossbody Bag [$299.90]
- Treasure & Bond Wool Panama Hat [$38.90]
- Clare V. Leopard Tote [$299.90]
I didn’t go all out for this post and make collages for every category, especially for the ones that y’all didn’t ask for or maybe aren’t interested in. BUT I will say that if you are in need of an amazing throw blanket for home this Barefoot Dreams Throw is a hot seller! It’s marked down 33% and is sure to sell out quickly.
Ok, so what do you think? This sale is a great way to stock up on those Fall items at great prices. You don’t have to buy everything but just what you need. I always use this sale to stock up on my favorite basics as well as any designer items I’ve been buying because they go on major sale. Any other content that you would like to see from me regarding the sale, such as try-ons or styling 1 piece multiple ways, please let me know in the comments. Again, below are important dates to remember.
Thanks for reading!