First off, happy Valentine’s Day! I just want to discuss a couple of Valentines Day Plans if you haven’t thought of any. Before I touch on to that I want to point one thing out. I’m super proud of myself (I think) because this skirt is from the little girls section at Target #noshame! As soon as I saw it, I knew it would make for a great blog post. Plus, what little girl is wearing this skirt?
Just thinking of a few options whether you are in a relationship or single you could do the following:
- Rent a movie or watch Netflix.
- Take a bubble bath, drink a glass of wine , put on your favorite pjs, and binge watch your favorite movies. That will be me tomorrow since my fiance has to work. I’ve got a bottle of Cabernet with my name on it and “Pretty Woman”.
- Cook dinner. I mean who doesn’t love a home cooked meal? Plus restaurants will be ridiculously crowded anyway and the service isn’t always the best when that happens.
- Spa date. I’m ballin’ on a budget these days but these would be the perfect gift. <—- Sheldon are you reading this 😉
- Card and flowers. When all else fails you can never go wrong with a card and some flowers.
No matter how you are spending the day I hope you do it in love.
Thanks for reading!
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE POST: