Yay, another blanket scarf tutorial (insert sarcastic face lol)!!! I know that you may have seen them before on Pinterest or on another blog. I’d like to share with you how I wear mine. The blanket scarf is the one item that I’m so happy hasn’t gone “out of trend” for this season. Even if it did, I’d still rock mine! I’m one of those people that is always cold so I love to use them for their namesake. As a blanket and as a scarf. I’ve gotten so many questions on how to tie these things so I’m giving not only a picture tutorial but also a video tutorial. It’s super simple. The video is also very short but some people learn better by a video since pictures don’t always explain well. Here we go!
- Since most scarves aren’t a perfect square, I don’t do any folding to the scarf. Anyway, open the scarf all the way.
- Grab the top ends of the scarf.
- Take the ends of the scarf and put them around your neck.
- Cross the ends of the scarf one on top of the other (like how you start your laces to tie your shoe). Once you do that, start to tug them around to the front of your body.
- Keep tugging the ends until you get the scarf at the length you would like for it to be.
- Tuck in the ends of the scarf and adjust it until it’s to your liking.
Thanks for watching and reading!