Today I’m sharing my buffalo chicken dip recipe! This recipe is perfect for parties! Whether it’s watching the football game, a housewarming or contribution to a potluck, it’s always a huge hit! My friends love this recipe. I’m supposed to know automatically know that I am making the dip for any occasion lol. Usually I make this recipe for smaller settings. Since this was for a party, the ingredients are doubled. Everything you will need is in the picture below.
Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the recipe. Enjoy!
- 4 cans of Bumble Bee white chicken
- Kraft triple cheddar cheese
- 2 packs of 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- Ken’s chunky blue cheese
- Frank’s red hot (Original or Ketchup flavor)
- Preheat over to 350
- Combine all ingredients in a dish
- Put ingredients in pan (un-greased)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir
If you give this recipe a try, please let me know how you like it!!!
Thanks for reading!