Time to break out the party decorations for a NYE bar cart! Just like for Christmas, today I’m sharing how to style a bar cart for New Year’s Eve/Day. If there is one thing that gets use in this house, it’s my bart. I love styling it for different occasions.
For my NYE bar cart theme I knew it had to have all the bells and whistles. This year, mine is strictly about the party and decorations. Drinks, straws, stirrers, hats, glassware, you name it. I particularly love this little “Great Gatsby” set up of my glasses.
How To Set Up A New Years Eve Bar Cart
- Colors: Gold, silver, white and black. Clearly these are the epitome of NYE celebrations. You will kind of be hard pressed to find many other colors.
- Backdrop: An array of decorations which I found at Party City.
- Drinks: Plenty to go around! On my cart I have champagne…duh, wine, vodka, Single Prop Rum and sparkling water to keep everyone hydrated.
- Decor: Disco ball cup, balloons, confetti, hats, beverage napkins, straws, stirrers, signs, etc.
- (OPTIONAL) If you are setting your NYE bar cart up for more of a pre-game situation, I would suggest putting some appetizers on it. Maybe I will do that for next year.
Can’t believe this is our last weekend and one of the last days in 2018. This year has been nothing but amazing and I can’t wait for 2019! Wishing you all a happy and safe new year!
Thanks for reading!