Yes this is my March favorites video being uploaded in April (feel free to judge 🙂 ). Better late than never! Here’s a round up of the top 5 things I’m loving for the month of March, one which actually is happening this month!
1. SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque and SheaMoisture Strengthen, Grow and Restore Leave-In Conditioner. I think I’m finally coming into my own when it comes to trying hair products and figuring out which ones work for me. I’ve been using these two products using the LOC method and have noticed a huge difference in my hair texture.
2. LOC Method. Stands for Leave-In, Oil, and Cream. This is a method of haircare for natural hair to increase moisture retention, therefore increasing healthy and strength and eventually length for hair. If you would like to see a video on how I apply this method to my hair let me know. The name “LOC” is also the order in which you apply the products to your hair.
3. Lace-up flats – here and here. You’ve seen me in post after post this past month wearing lace-up flats. The lace-up trend is here to stay for Spring so be sure to get your hands on a pair.
4. IMATS! So this is one of my favorite times of year. The IMATS are the International Make-up Artists Trade Show and they are held every year in New York. It’s a weekend long event but I go on the Friday that is open only to procard holders because you get to beat the lines 🙂 . I’m thinking of doing a video log and makeup haul which I think y’all would enjoy. I’m flying solo so you will have to bear with me with the video lol.
5. It’s Spring!!! Pretty self explanatory. The weather is slowly trying to get warmer, daylight is longer and it just puts me in a better mood. Notice how I strategically placed pastel color clothing behind me for the video.
Thanks for watching and reading!