Let’s get down to business of my Naturall Club Avocado Line review. Since getting my hair cut, I’ve been on the hunt for new products to try. When I got the opportunity to use the Naturall line, I jumped at the chance because I had my eye on it for quite some time. I shared on Instagram when I got my products on March 1st. To give an honest review, I said I wanted to wait a full month before making any decisions. March 3rd was wash day and to say I was super excited was an understatement. Now, I can say I’ve been using these products for a month. Here are my thoughts.
Avocado Deep Conditioner
- Made from real fruit so very natural and great for your hair
- Pack is only good for a one time use. Not that I’m surprised because this is typical for these types of conditioner packs.
Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner
- For the shampoo, I feel like I don’t need a ton of product in my hands to create suds. Therefor using less shampoo and not wasting.
- The conditioner has great ‘slip’ to it making the detangling process so easy
- This isn’t a drawback or reason to not use the product but I’m not the biggest fan of the smell yet. I used to use Cantu products which were super sweet smelling and like coconut. This product is just a little more woody smelling. Not bad but I’m getting used to it and it works wonders so no real complaints.
- The consistency. It feels a little thick but doesn’t weigh your hair down
- Actually nothing
Avocado Curl Custard
- It’s medium hold so it doesn’t make your hair sticky, leave residue or flake
- This is for me personally but I don’t think it gave my hair enough definition. After raving about how great a job the Mousse Def Styling Mousse does, this doesn’t measure up to that for my hair. I don’t want anyone to not use the product because of me. Just for my hair and what it needs, I need something other than a custard.
If you haven’t figured out my overall feelings yet, I love the line! It’s 100% worth the price especially for everything that you get in it. Call me crazy but I really feel like my hair has grown so much since using it. Another thing, if you don’t want to fully commit to the whole line but need a good deep conditioner, you can buy the Avocado deep conditioner in a pack of 3. Learn more about the company and the products on their website here at naturallclub.com.
Thanks for reading!