Today’s post is my SheIn wish list. If you’ve seen some of my past blog posts, you know that I’ve worked with this company before and I frequently buy from them. Since us ladies have a tendency to build up wish lists on sites but never purchase half the items (guilty), I’m going to share with you some items I’ve have my eyes on lately.
- I knew there was something about this bag when I saw it. I just thought it was a unique bag and then I saw Christine from Hello Fashion Blog carrying like the same bag and I was like “I wanna be like you!” The best part…I figured out that it’s a perfect dupe to this Celine bag. Bet ya never even knew that did ya?
- Cape blazer. OMG I’m so in love! I’ve been seeing some of the chicest ladies wearing these and I think they always look amazing on an shape. Dear Spring Santa, please send this beautiful cape blazer to my house 😉
- How cute is this romper!? I’m pretty sure I’ve been seeing it since like last year and I’m still obsessed. I love the flower print and the color. I also learned that I love rompers last spring/summer so this pretty would be perfect in my closet.
- I don’t know what it is with me and blue lately but I’m loving this cold shoulder top. Red may be my favorite color but I think shades of blue look great with my skin tone. Also just look at that bow! I could see myself wearing this on a warm day with a pair of white jeans or shorts.
- Give me me shoes with bows and I’m sold (that kinda rhymed). But seriously there’s a designer that makes shoes like this and I saw them like 3 years ago and I was hooked. The fact that SheIn has them just makes me extra happy. (Hey Spring Santa, I wear a 6 1/2 😉 )
- Holy fringe! I’ve never been into the whole boho look but I definitely love me some fringe. These skirts are amazing and I saw them on the website in this tan suede material and a black pleather material.
- Just like the black ones mentioned in number 5 but in pink. These heels are perfect for Spring!
- Why hello Chloe….oh wait, that’s not a Chloe bag!? This purse is a great dupe of the Chloe Faye bag but minus the price tag coming in at a little under $30. It also comes in other colors like this gorgeous gray!
I also want to mention that today is my second blogger-versary!!! That means I’ve been blogging officially for 2 years now! I can’t believe how fast the time has gone. I want to thank all of you for all of your support and I’m excited for whats to come. By the way, I currently have 2 giveaways going on my Instagram if you would like to join. Follow me @vidafashionista.
Thanks for reading!
Visit SheIn’s site here for other great items!
SHOP THE POST: