If there’s one thing that I’ve been doing, that’s Spring shopping. There were so many good sales this weekend that I couldn’t pass them up. Today I’m going to share some of my favorite recent buys plus some best sellers from the week. You can click on the links to shop!
1. I knew I loved this dress but y’all have been loving it even more! It’s perfect for Spring and Summer not to mention just adorable and comes in 3 other colors.
2. These strappy sandals are so cute and I can’t wait to wear them somewhere other than my house.
3. This blazer is the piece in my wardrobe I didn’t realize I needed! I had been been looking all over for a pink blazer and finally found one.
4. This leopard lounge set is another best seller. Perfect to keep those comfy vibes at home and it’s super cute!
5. This bodysuit is the perfect basic to have in your wardrobe. I also love that this one is only $12.99 and comes in 2 other colors.
6. We all know that tie dye is trending, so are comfy clothing. These sweatpants are so soft plus they accidentally ended up matching this shirt which makes for a cute “set”.
7. Hopefully this bag looks just like the picture but I love it! It’s a Fendi dupe and such a great price. If you want to see more designer dupes on a regular basis let me know.
8. I already own these jeans in the white and I love the fit of them. Figured I’d give the blue denim a try.
9. Gold jewelry has been my jam lately, especially chain jewelry. I just love how it can make an outfit look more expensive. Plus they come in a set of 3 for under $10 so you can’t beat that.
10. Been looking for the perfect slip dress and finally found it. It’s a great basic to have and can be worn so many different ways.
Thanks for reading!