Happy Super Bowl LIV!!! I’m going to make this post short and sweet because I’ve shared it before 4 years ago. The Eagles aren’t in the Super Bowl this year so we are going to do what we do best and that is drink and eat! This is my fool proof buffalo chicken dip recipe. If I don’t show up with this dip, I get told to go home and make it lol. It’s super easy and total prep time is about 30-35 minutes.
- 4 cans of Bumble Bee white chicken (I used Giant brand white chicken this time)
- 1 cup Kraft triple cheddar cheese
- 2 packs of 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup Ken’s chunky blue cheese
- 1 cup Frank’s red hot (Original or Ketchup flavor)
- Preheat over to 350
- Combine all ingredients in un-greased pan
- Mix all ingredients together
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir and serve with chips of choice. I prefer Tostito’s Scoops
If you happen to give this recipe a try I’d love to hear from you. I promise, it’s a good one!
Thanks for reading!