So I know you’re wondering….what the heck does surviving cyber week mean and what is it!? It’s basically the best time of year to shop (number one) and it is happening NOW!!!
We all want to get all the best deals possible and that’s where I come in! Shopping is my middle name and even better…SALE is my first lol. Here’s how to stay at ease during this pivotal shopping time and a few sales happening now:
1. Be in the know and COME HERE!!! I’ll have all the best deals rounded up for you!
2. STICK TO YOUR BUDGET! Trust me, you will thank me later.
3. Electronics first, clothes second. I say this because those Beats headphones or TV that you have been eyeing up for a while will be the cheapest it’s ever been during this week. Clothing will always go on sale, trust me all of the retailers are trying their hardest to fill up your inboxes with deals. Electronics however…now’s the time to make your move.
4. Start early and don’t rush. If you are reading this post, then you have already started your early research. Also, most people think that they have to get all of their shopping done on Black Friday. While Black Friday is especially great for electronics, you can relax because this is “Cyber Week” and you still have Cyber Monday.
5. Keep track of what you want. After I let you know about the sales as early as I can, make sure to have already created a wish list for each retailer. That way you won’t waste time looking for the items that you want to put in your shopping cart or checkout.
Deals of the day:
- Charlotte Russe: (Online Only) Entire store is $25 or LESS! // ALL leggings $10 or LESS //ALL scarves & leggings BOGO free
- Kohl’s: (Online Only) Black Friday deals now thru November 27 // Take an extra 15% off with code: TURKEYTIME. Ends November 27 // $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent Ends November 29
Be sure to check back here regularly between now, tomorrow, Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Cyber Monday!
Thanks for reading!