Today I bring to you another blanket scarf tutorial! I did a post and video last year and it was a hit! Since blanket scarves are back for yet another season, I am sharing another way to wear them.
If you recall from the this post, this was the more popular and traditional way to wear a blanket scarf. Since there are so many other ways to wear them, I’ve tried out a few ways. I didn’t do too much research on different ways to wear the blanket scarf. I actually was just experimenting one day and loved the “concoctions” I came up with.
At the bottom of this post are step-by-step instructions of how to achieve the look.
- Take your square blanket scarf and fold it into a triangle.
- Place the scarf behind your back.
- Drape the scarf around your shoulders.
- Get a belt of your choice to use to secure the scarf in place (thinner belts are better).
- Fasten your belt.
- Viola! Make any necessary adjustments to the scarf to your liking.
I really hope this post was helpful. Let me know if you want to see another post on ways to wear a blanket scarf! Do you think you will give this way a try? Let me know in the comments 🙂 .
Thanks for reading!
SHOP MY FAVORITE BLANKET SCARVES: