So happy to be sharing my Summer Bucket List 2018! I’m one of those people that the more I write things down, they come to fruition. It’s also nice to see what you’ve written down a couple of years later and think, “Wow, that’s amazing that I accomplished that.”
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been – This could be in state or out, international or domestic
- Horseback riding in the ocean
- Swing in a hammock – so relaxing when done right
- Spend more time at the pool – Honestly though if we can catch a break with this freakin’ rain…amiright!?
- Visit the infamous lighthouse in Hilton Head – yes I’m heading back there again this summer!!!
- Spend time on a boat – no idea how but the water is my happy place
- Visit the farmers market – Reason being, i want to make more healthy meals
- Go wine tasting – I haven’t been in almost 3 years so I think this would be such a fun activity
- Buy a new laptop so I can make a summer playlist – Guys I have a MacBook Pro from 2011 and it doesn’t allow me to sync music to my phone therefore I have no music 😫
- Start reading more and get a new book – I read a lot of self-help books because hey truly motivate me. This summer I want to take some of the pressure off of myself and find some good murder mysteries. They were always my favorite growing up. Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Philly Summer Bucket List
There are also some things that I want to do this Summer in Philly. I feel like I take for granted living here. Some times you just have to be a tourist in your own city.
- Go to a Phillies game -Shameful but I haven’t been to a game in years.
- Try a new rooftop bar
- Visit our new museum -Good thing that Philly has the most museums in a city, I think, in the United States
- Try a new beer garden
- Try a new restaurant – We have so many great options here in the city.
- Have a cookout in the park with family and friends – We always have friends and family over to our place for parties but I would love to spend time outdoors with them
- Have a pool party – Our complex allows us to have them but we haven’t taken advantage of it. I’m thinking now is the time.
- Rent a cabana at Vesper Day Spa
- Penn’s Landing fireworks – Secretly I hate fireworks (if you’re too close) but from far away they are magical.
- Do a Big Bus tour – Honestly I think these tours look like a lot of fun and I’ve actually never had a true tour of my city
That’s all so far for my Summer Bucket List 2018. I’m sure I will be adding more things to the list but I think I have enough for now. Happy June 1st…I’m getting married this month!!!
Thanks for reading!
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE POST: