Summertime is just about here and you know what that means. No one wants to eat super heavy foods, sometimes a salad will do. Not just any salad but I’m talking a delicious one…like this salmon Caesar salad that I made :). Yeah, I never thought I’d see the day but I was really craving a salmon Caesar salad the other day so I took a stab at making my own. If you are an instructions type of person, sorry but I really don’t have much instructions for you lol. Grab a bag of lettuce of your choice, season salmon and add the two together. Ha, ok let’s see what I can do.
- 1 salmon filet, season your salmon with salt, pepper and season salt
- Olive oil (to cook salmon in)
- Caesar salad mix or lettuce of your choice
- MY FAVORITE: Ken’s Tableside Caesar Dressing…Literally THE BEST Caesar Dressing around
- Prepare salmon in a skillet over the stove with medium heat. First heat olive oil in skillet and add salmon to it. Cook salmon to your desired temperature, I like mine still soft but cooked through. Season to taste.
- Place lettuce on plate/in bowl of your choice. Add croutons (optional)
- Add desired amount of dressing.
- Optional: top with Parmesan cheese
Oh and I’m totally just throwing this out there but I washed this delicious salad down with a vodka lemonade. It was soooooo good! Honestly I think it was due to the type of lemonade that I used. If you are looking for a good “recipe” I used Swiss lemonade and Tito’s vodka.
Super, super last thing…my dress is only $3.99 so there’s that!
Thanks for reading!