You ever have a craving for something and you just have to have it!? Well that was me with this salmon Alfredo. Now I wasn’t even sure if it was a thing because normally I have chick Alfredo or shrimp Alfredo. All I know if that I was in the mood for salmon and for pasta. Alfredo’s are super easy to make so to get a little help I searched on Pinterest for an easy salmon Alfredo recipe.
Prepare in a skillet. Serving size: 4
- 1 salmon filet, season your salmon with salt, pepper and season salt
- Olive oil (to cook salmon in)
- Fettuccine, I used half of the box.
- 3 TSBP butter (try to find a butter that has the TBSP portion on wrapper like my Land O’ Lakes butter did. It’s easier for measuring.)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (I used organic heavy cream because regular heavy cream bothers my stomach
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with parsley
- Boil water in large pot of salted water. Add the fettuccine and cook until noodles are tender
- After water is boiled, melt butter in a pan/skillet on medium heat.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat to low, add spinach and allow sauce to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the fettuccine from the pot into the skillet with the sauce. Turn the heat back up to medium and toss fettuccine very gently in sauce. Allow the sauce to emulsify for 2 minutes
- Remove from the stove and serve immediately. Garnish with parsley and/or Parmesan if you are using it.
There you have it! An easy, quick and delicious meal. If you are interested in more recipes please let me know. I keep all my recipe posts saved under my home tab under “entertaining” on the blog. Make sure you Pin this recipe if you want to refer back to this post when it comes to making it. If you do make it, please tag me or share that you did!
Thanks for reading!